|We Sell Stoves on Consignment. We do NOT purchase stoves outright.|
|Just 2 Easy Steps:
- Complete the consignment form below
- Send pictures of stove
- Due to high-demand, please allow 2 - 3 weeks for a reply.
This is how our consignment program works:
Items we do NOT take on consignment:
stoves manufactured after 1940, salesman sample stoves, furnaces, broilers, kerosene heaters, radio stoves, reproduction stoves, vintage appliances and/or old refrigerators.
- Complete Consignment Form + Send pictures
- We will negotiate a dollar amount that Good Time Stove will return to you (the seller) when we locate a buyer for the stove.
- Good Time Stove Co. will list your stove on our web site a period of 6 - 12 months in an effort to locate a buyer.
- When a buyer is located, we will make arrangements for payment and transportation to our location in Goshen, MA 01032.
|I understand that I will need to send at least one photo of my stove.*|| Yes No |
|Can you deliver the stove to Goshen, MA?*|| Yes No |
|Asking price:*|| $0 - 100 |
$100 - 300
$300 - 500
$500 - 700
$700 - 1000
$1000 - 1500.00
$1500 - 2000.00
|Name of stove? (This information is usually found on the front door on the stove. It is usually 1-3 words long and may include a number)*|
|Is the stove a heating stove?|| Yes No |
|Is the stove a cooking stove?|| Yes No |
|If the stove is a heating stove, which type of stove is it?|| Potbelly |
|Describe the condition of the stove.|| Bad |
|What type of fuel does the stove use?|| Wood/Coal |
Wood & Gas
Wood & Electric
|Has the stove ever been restored or updated?|| Yes No |
|If so, when?|
|Describe damaged area or missing parts.|
|If you do not receive a reply within 2 - 3 weeks, please assume that your stove is not suitable for our consignment program.|
|* Indicates field is required.|